Hi!

Hi!

Monday, January 31, 2011

First blog! ...of my life...lol

     I've never really been one to blog, but like Dr.Wesch has pointed out...you should do it if you've got something to say (hopefully I have something even remotely interesting to say). The closest I've come to blogging is keeping a journal of my trip to India...I recorded the first 2 days of my trip and then I simply forgot about it. I do regret not continuing to write down my experiences on that trip. With each passing year I remember less and less, and it's starting to feel more like a dream.
    I don't know how to describe who I am in words. The truth is, it's difficult to know who someone is without direct experience. Maybe sometime I'll talk about the experiences in my life....maybe not...but all I will say for now is that I want to change the world. I probably won't be remembered in history; I doubt anyone will ever write about me or know my name. However, I see a need for change. I could be wrong in what I think needs to change. I might try to make those changes and realize that things are exactly as they need to be. I'm only 22. I haven't solved the mysteries of the universe, but if I never try I will never know or learn or grow or impact others. We must not be afraid of being wrong, saying the wrong thing, going against popular belief...but if you have a pure heart and genuinely want to help and love people or whatever it is you're dealing with...you should not fear. Now I realize that I have not said what it is I think needs to change. Hopefully I will continue writing on this blog (depending on if I have more assignments here, lol). That is all for now world!

No comments:

Post a Comment